Roof trusses are today’s preferred choice for roof design, providing a fully engineered solution and allowing rapid installation times. Melingoed offer you cost-effective solutions for not only for domestic housing, but commercial and industrial developments as well. Melingoed roof trusses are designed and manufactured at our sawmill located in Carmarthenshire, West Wales. We currently supplying projects located across Wales and the West of England.
Roof trusses are an engineered and tested timber product connected with engineered metal plates, enjoying an outstanding record of more than 35 years of proven performance and durability. Melingoed embraces nationally recognized standards for truss design and the manufacturing of metal plate connected wood trusses. Trusses are manufactured under CE Certification using PEFC certified truss timber and ITW Alpine plating technology.
Why you should choose Melingoed Roof Trusses
- Free design Sevice
- Value roof packages
- Roof structures are erected quickly
- Trusses provide economy in the use of timber, more so when spaced at 600mm centres
- Erection procedure is simple and repetitive, requiring only a minimum of skilled labour
- Architects and developers have a free rein in forming economic roof-scapes.
- Standard designs require only external walls to be load bearing, thereby eliminating intermediate supports
- Waste and pilferage are minimized
- Programmed deliveries to suit construction schedules reduce handling and storage cost
Timber roof trusses offer benefits for architects and environmentalists
The timber construction of roof trusses is ideal for the environmentally conscious as timber is the only truly renewable building resource. Being a natural insulator, wood construction also benefits from higher thermal efficiency than alternative materials such as aluminium, steel or concrete.
For more information about our roof trusses and low roof truss prices call 01239 711070 or use the contact form.