Roof trusses are today’s preferred choice of roof construction. Melingoed trussed rafters offer you a cost-effective solution for not only for domestic housing, but commercial and industrial developments as well. Our roof trusses are compatible with a variety of construction methods including timber frame, masonry and steel frame.
Roof Truss Types Quick Links
|Fink Roof Trussescomplete design flexibility from floor plan to feature ceilings|
|Attic Trussesroom-in-the-roof provides more options for utilizing precious space and increasing value|
|Feature Trussesbespoke designs and traditional joinery, satisfing virtually any aesthetic and functional specification.|
Timber roof trusses offer benefits for architects and environmentalists
Timber trusses are an engineered and tested product. Melingoed roof truss company embraces nationally recognized standards for truss design and the manufacturing of metal plate connected wood trusses.
The timber construction of roof trusses is ideal for the environmentally conscious as timber the only truly renewable building resource. Being a natural insulator, wood construction also benefits from higher thermal efficiency than alternative materials such as aluminium, steel or concrete.
Why you should choose Melingoed Roof Trusses
- Free design Sevice
- Value roof packages
- Roof structures are erected quickly
- Trusses provide economy in the use of timber, more so when spaced at 600mm centres
- Erection procedure is simple and repetitive, requiring only a minimum of skilled labour
- Architects and developers have a free rein in forming economic roofscapes
- Standard designs require only external walls to be load bearing, thereby eliminating intermediate supports
- Waste and pilferage are minimized
- Programmed deliveries to suit construction schedules reduce handling and storage costs
Choose Melingoed as your roof truss manufacturer.
Melingoed trussed rafters are designed and manufactured to the highest standards at our sawmill located in West Wales. Strict design and fabrication standards ensure that our truss manufacturing process remains quality assured and expertly engineered. From low cost garage roof trusses to helping you keep loft conversions and loft extensions within budget, we are here to help.
For more information about our roof trusses and low roof truss prices call 01239 711070 or use the contact form.